The Bell Dress is a favourite Ovna silhouette. Featuring a voluminous gathered hem and separate belt so you can choose to bring in the waist or not. Cut from European GOTS Certified organic linen and constructed locally in New Zealand.
Materials are selected for their naturally renewable and sustainable characteristics.
Buttons are made from the seed of a palm tree.
GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
Grown without toxic herbicides and pesticides that are harmful to the environment and farmers.
A very strong fiber with great longevity, made from the flax plant.
The whole flax plant can be used when being processed, leaving no waste.
A natural, biodegradable fibre made by the silk worm and not a chemical synthetic process.
Made from cellulose found in wood pulp harvested from sustainable tree farms. The fiber is produced via a 'closed loop' spinning process with a non-toxic solvent, which is continually recycled during the production process. Tencel breathes well, is naturally wrinkle-resistant and is fully biodegradable.
Renewable, fire-resistant and does not require chemical inputs. Sourced where possible from New Zealand.
To help sustain the life of your garment, please follow the care instructions.
GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
Cold machine wash, low heat tumble dry, low heat iron, do not bleach.
Cold machine wash, line dry, warm iron, do not tumble dry or bleach, drycleanable.
Hand wash with shampoo (silk is made from protein, like hair) rinse, roll in a towel and hang to drip dry. Drycleanable.
Cold machine wash, line dry, low heat iron, do not tumble dry or bleach, drycleanable.
Hand wash in cool water using an approved wool detergent, dry flat in shade, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, drycleanable, cool iron.
Erin is 175 cm / 5 ' 9" tall and is wearing a size small.
Unsure what size would suit you best? Don't hesitate to get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
A studio fitting can be arranged, if you live in the Auckland area.
|XS||NZ/AU 6-8||US 2||UK 6||JP 5|
|S||NZ/AU 8-10||US 4||UK 8||JP 7|
|M||NZ/AU 10-12||US 6||UK 10||JP 9|
|L||NZ/AU 12-14||US 8||UK 12||JP 11|
|XL||NZ/AU 14-16||US 10||UK 14||JP 13|
OVNA OVICH SIZING CHART (CM)
|XS||Bust 77||Waist 60||Hip 87|
|S||Bust 82||Waist 65||Hip 92|
|M||Bust 87||Waist 70||Hip 97|
|L||Bust 92||Waist 75||Hip 102|
|XL||Bust 97||Waist 80||Hip 107|
We will email you a confirmation, including tracking details, once your order has been shipped.
All parcels are packed in undyed, recyclable/ bio degradable tissue paper with a 100% recycled and fully recyclable mailer (soft plastic www.recycling.kiwi.nz/store-locator), the courier label is made from recycled paper.
Delivery timeframes are estimates and do not take into account processing times or transit delays.
All international deliveries may be subject to local import duties and taxes. Please note that our shipping costs do not account for any extra fees charged on arrival. These fees are to be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes, so please let us know a street address where we can find you, as a signature is required upon delivery.
If you have any special or urgent delivery requests, please get in touch before purchasing email@example.com
|New Zealand||Tracked Courier||Over $250||Free||1-5 working days|
|Australia||Tracked Courier||Over $300||Free||2-10 working days|
|Rest of World||Tracked Courier||Over $350||Free||2-10 working days|
Returns and Exchanges
Our aim is that you are completely happy with your new Ovna, if not please get in touch as soon as possible.
- For domestic orders, full priced items can be exchanged, receive a credit note or refunded within 7 days of delivery date. After 7 days all sales are final.
- Due to the high cost of shipping, all international orders are final sale.
- Sale items or items purchased with store credit are final sale and can only be exchanged with prior arrangement, unless faulty, so please be sure of your choice when ordering.
- All exchanges will be re-shipped free of charge.
1. Email a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery date.
2. Ship the return tracked with a carrier of your choice within 3 days of return authorisation. All returns must be made via the client as we currently do not offer complimentary returns. Send your parcel to Room 102b, Level 1, 203 Karangahape Road, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
3. After your goods that are in their original state have been received, we will send your requested replacement goods with complimentary shipping or issue a refund or online store credit. Returned parcels are processed within 1-5 days of receipt. Any refunds will be credited to your original method of payment or a code will be emailed for your store credit.