These masks are machine washable, and should be laid flat to dry.
We recommend hand-washing or machine-washing these reusable cloth masks in warm water, and drying, before use. These reusable cloth masks are not a replacement for medical grade masks, and have not been tested or proven to protect against COVID-19. These reusable cloth masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE). They are for personal use and are not intended for use by health care professionals or for use in hospitals or health care facilities.
We’re following this advice on how to wear a Face Mask:
Via the New Zealand Ministry of Health - HERE
Via the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services - HERE
Via the World Health Organisation - HERE
Stay safe everyone x
We only use materials that are naturally renewable, biodegradable and have authentic sustainable characteristics.
Made from sustainably farmed shells and nuts from palm trees.
GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
Grown without toxic herbicides and pesticides that are harmful to the environment and farmers.
New Zealand ZQ Certified Merino & Brushtail Possum Down
A luxuriously soft, pil-resistant yarn that is incredibly light and warm. As possums are an introduced species with no predators in New Zealand, they have a huge negative impact on our ecosystems. ZQ Merino is the world’s first ethical wool brand. ZQ wool ensures no muelsing is practised and there is a commitment to fibre quality, environmental sustainability and social responsibility.
A very strong fiber with great longevity, made from the flax plant.
The whole flax plant can be used when being processed, leaving no waste.
Made from cellulose found in wood pulp harvested from sustainably managed eucalyptus farms. The fiber is produced via a 'closed loop' spinning process with a non-toxic solvent, which is continually recycled during the production process. It uses much less energy and water than conventional cotton therefore it has a low ecological impact. Tencel properties allow it to breathe well, have moisture-absorbency, thermal regulation, be antibacterial and is fully biodegradable.
A UV resistant fibre that naturally grows without the need of pesticides or herbicides. It also requires very little water and returns the nutrients it takes from the soil.
To help sustain the life of your garment, please follow the care instructions.
GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
Cold machine wash, low heat tumble dry, low heat iron, do not bleach.
Cold machine wash, line dry, warm iron, do not tumble dry or bleach, drycleanable.
Cold machine wash, line dry, low heat iron, do not tumble dry or bleach, drycleanable.
Hand wash in cool water using an approved wool detergent, dry flat in shade, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, drycleanable, cool iron.
Azini is 175 cm / 5'9" tall and is wearing a size S. Jessica is 178cm / 5'10" and is also wearing S.
Unsure what size would suit you best? Don't hesitate to get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
A studio fitting can be arranged, if you live in the Auckland area.
|XS||NZ/AU 6-8||US 2||UK 6||JP 5|
|S||NZ/AU 8-10||US 4||UK 8||JP 7|
|M||NZ/AU 10-12||US 6||UK 10||JP 9|
|L||NZ/AU 12-14||US 8||UK 12||JP 11|
|XL||NZ/AU 14-16||US 10||UK 14||JP 13|
OVNA OVICH SIZING CHART (CM)
|XS||Bust 77||Waist 60||Hip 87|
|S||Bust 82||Waist 65||Hip 92|
|M||Bust 87||Waist 70||Hip 97|
|L||Bust 92||Waist 75||Hip 102|
|XL||Bust 97||Waist 80||Hip 107|
We will email you a confirmation, including tracking details, once your order has been shipped.
All parcels are packed in undyed, recyclable/ bio degradable tissue paper with a 100% recycled and fully recyclable mailer (soft plastic www.recycling.kiwi.nz/store-locator), the courier label is made from recycled paper.
Delivery timeframes are estimates and do not take into account processing times or transit delays.
All international deliveries may be subject to local import duties and taxes. Please note that our shipping costs do not account for any extra fees charged on arrival. These fees are to be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes, so please let us know a street address where we can find you, as a signature is required upon delivery.
If you have any special or urgent delivery requests, please get in touch before purchasing email@example.com
|New Zealand||Tracked Courier||Over $250||Free||1-3 working days|
|Australia||DHL Express||Over $300||Free||1-3 working days|
|Rest of World||DHL Express||Over $350||Free||3-7 working days|
Returns and Exchanges
Our aim is that you are completely happy with your new Ovna, if not please get in touch as soon as possible.
- Full priced items can be exchanged or receive a credit note within 7 days of delivery date. After 7 days all sales are final.
- Sale items or items purchased with store credit are final sale and can only be exchanged with prior arrangement, unless faulty, so please be sure of your choice when ordering.
- Faulty product will be assessed to be repaired, replaced or online store credit or refund issued.
- All exchanges will be re-shipped free of charge.
1. Email a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery date.
2. Ship the return tracked with a carrier of your choice within 3 days of return authorisation. All returns must be made via the client as we currently do not offer complimentary returns. Send your parcel to Room 102b, Level 1, 203 Karangahape Road, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
3. After your goods that are in their original state have been received, we will send your requested replacement goods with complimentary shipping or issue a refund or online store credit. Returned parcels are processed within 1-5 days of receipt. Any refunds will be credited to your original method of payment or a code will be emailed for your store credit.